Sunday, November 7, 2010

Win your own UNICYCLE!!

The support I have received since my last post has been absolutely fantastic!  THANKYOU!
unicycle.com.au have generously donated a unicycle & I have added 5 FREE lessons, and now we have a raffle.
Books of 10 tickets are $20 and available on the donate now button.(leave your email & how many books of tickets you want in the PURPOSE field)
Tickets are also available from all Trek 4 hope youth leaders.
The positive response is great! I can’t wait to get to Nepal and see the difference I'm making!

1 comment:

  1. Unicycle raffle... The winner will be drawn at my next Clown workshop!
    You want to learn to be a clown? Then come along 27th November
    Learn to juggle, model balloons all that fun clown stuff...
    Places are limited so BOOK NOW, just send me an email and I shall send you the details.

    ReplyDelete